Round Annapurna Trek
Country - Nepal
Area - Annapurna region
Activities - Trekking
Altitude - 5416 m.
Grade - Moderate
Season - Sep to Nov.
Mar to May.
Group size - 1 + pax
The Annapurna Circuit trek is very famous trek in Nepal. There are lots of reviews about Annapurna Circuit trek in the whole globel world. The trek is anticlockwise circle of one of the most famous mountains in Annapurna region. The trekking duration is depending on where the motor transportation is used and where the trek is ended. This trek crosses two different river valleys and encircles the Annapurna massif, the highest pass on this trek is Crossing Thorong La Pass (5416m.) The traditional trek is starts from besisahar in the Marsyangdi river valley and concludes in the world dippest Kali gandaki gorge. The trail passed along paddy fields and into subtropical forests, beautiful mountains, river crossing over steel and wooden suspension bridges, several waterfalls and gigantic cliff and various villages of different ethnic groups.
Day 01:- Arrival Kathmandu
Day 02:- Drive from Kathmandu to Besisahar (760 m.) by bus/car.
Day 03:- Drive to Syange (1100 m.) by jeep and trek to Chyamche (1430 m.)
Day 04:- Chamche to Dharapani (1860 m.)
Day 05:- Dharapani to Chame (2670 m.)
Day 06:- Chame to Pisang (3100 m.)
Day 07:- Pisang to Manang (3440 m.)
Day 08:- Rest day at Manang
Day 09:- Manang to Yak Kharka (4350 m)
Day 10:- Yak Kharka to Thorong Phedi (4420 m)
Day 11:- Thorong Phedi - Thorong La Pass 5416 m - Muktinath (3850 m)
Day 12:- Muktinath to Kagbeni (2800 m)
Day 13:- Kagbeni to Jomson (2650 m)
Day 14:- Jomsom to pokhara, flight
Day 15:- Jomsom to kalopani (2530 m.)
Day 16:- kalopani to Tatopani(1189 m.)
Day 17:- A rest day at Tatopani to enjoy the natural hot spring bath
Day 18:- Taopani to Ghorepani(2853 m.) 8hrs.
Day 19:- Ghorepani - Poonhill to Tikhedhungha (1475 m.) 8hrs
Day 20:- Tikhedhungha to Nayapul (1050 m.) 3hrs. Then drive to Pokhara by bus/car
Day 21:- Pokhara sight seen
Day 22:- Pokhara - Kathmandu
Day 23:- back to home
Note:- We understand that your preference and interests may be different than above itinerary. Tell us about your requirement and what you expect from the trip, we are happy to re-design a trip package with comfortable itinerary to best meet your needs.
- Annapurna conservation Area (ACA) entry permits fee
- Trekking Information management system (TIMS) card fee
- Necessary ground transportation during the trip
- All accommodation, tea houses or lodge duruing the trek
- Meals, Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner and tea coffee during the trek,
- A guide and necessary porters, and their salary, insurance, equipment, transport, food and bed.
- All applicable government and local taxes
Service does not includes;
- Nepal visa fee
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Any accommodation and meals in Kathmandu/Pokhara before after the trek
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porter, bottle water, hot shower etc)
- Tips for guide and porters
- Expenses for natural disaster, sickness, flight cancellation, road blockadge
- Any airfare
- Extra activities than schedule plan
Trip costs and booking:-
Send us a quick enquiry
One Day Tours
Trekking in Annapurna Region
Trekking in Everest Region
Trekking in Langtang Region
Trekking in Special Area